Thursday, May 8, 2008

This Week All Wrapped Up

Tuesday evening I got a super big surprise! Casey and Addison had came up for a visit. I was very glad to see them!! They spent the night with us and then spent most of Wednesday here with us before heading back home!! We can't wait to see them again soon.

Friday, we had a family day to Pump It Up, one of our most favorite places to play. We met some friends (the Reed's) there and then went to lunch afterwards. It was a lot of fun!!

Saturday, Alex and the kids spent almost the ENTIRE day outside doing yard work. They had a lot of fun and Daddy was THRILLED to have more items checked off his "list" of to dos. I, on the other hand, got pretty lonely in the house by myself. LOL. Thankfully, Kevin and Tiffany joined us for some pizza for dinner and I finally got a little bit of entertainment. Tiffany and I enjoyed our chat while the kids went outside to play some more with Kevin and Alex. It was nice to get to catch up with them. We don't get to do enough with them some times!!

No comments: