Saturday, May 24, 2008

A few days in one.....

Wednesday, Alex spent the day at home using some vacation time. It was Ashton's last day at Tuesday/Wednesday school and he wanted to sport a mohawk. Of course, Alex was all about that as you can tell!! Maddie wasn't feeling good, but still willing to pose for a picture with her big brother.


Friday morning, we went to Pump it Up with some friends. As you can tell, Maddie had some fun playing ball with Mr. Erik. Surprisingly, she loves Erik!!! For anyone that knows her, knows that is a big deal because she really isn't a fan of too many men. However, Erik made it one of his goals to "make her like him" as he said. It worked!!

Friday evening, Daddy got some time to play with the kids and hang out with Erik and Kaleb. I, on the other hand, got some much needed time for me. I joined a handful of other Journey girls at Katrina's house for Scrapbooking/Craft night. We had a lot of fun. Most of the girls worked on their scrapbooks, but I worked on a service project for the women's ministry. It was a great time!! Can't wait until next time.

1 comment:

Erik Reed said...

I'm winning over her heart! I knew I could. :-)