Friday, May 16, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Today was a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!! I have been brainstorming on some ideas for service projects that my church women's ministry could be apart of and today I hit a JACKPOT. I found several great ideas. I'm super excited about one in particular. There is a women and childrens shelter here in Lebanon that needs help. I'm so excited about finding out all I can about it. From everything I've read, it seems like an awesome organization that could use some major support. I'm so excited about it!!! I'm thinking about trying to volunteer there starting in August at least one day a week when the kids both start Mother's Day Out and I'm free to do what I want. I'll keep you posted!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erik Reed said...

Courtney that is awesome! I'm going to try and link you up with another girl in the church who has been talking about the same thing, perhaps what you guys are wanting to do is in line with each other.