Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

This was another busy weekend for us! It seems like we've had a lot of those lately. Saturday morning, Alex and the kids joined Robbie and Cason for breakfast at Waffle House while I got to enjoy a quiet morning alone. I even got to get out of the house BRIEFLY by myself, which doesn't happen much. I came back to find every toy we own outside in the driveway and the kids having a great time playing with Daddy. All this rain lately has kept us inside and they were busting at the seams to get out and play! Saturday after brought even more outside fun at Ansley's birthday party. The kids like to play at the Kimbro's house because they have a trampoline. We're still working on Daddy letting us get one! I'll keep you posted.

Today was another great day! The Journey started two services (9am and 11am) today. We chose the 9am so that we could get home and have lunch without rushing like we normally do with the former 10am service. It was a nice change of pace in our house. I think I'm going to like it. Despite a few small alterations to our normal set up... it was a great lesson and service. I'm excited to see what next week brings!

No comments: