Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas with Grandma and my family


Last Friday night, we did Christmas with my family and my mom, Grandma. We headed down to Casey's house, my sister, just after lunch with hopes that Maddie would nap on the way there. Well, that didn't happen!! Instead, we watched Christmas movies.
The kids had a great time all playing together. After dinner, we let them all open their presents from each other and Maddie LOVED her "princess" dress from Addison and couldn't wait to show it to everyone.


Ashton has NO IDEA what this game is, but he was excited about it! He has asked me several times when Courtney, my sister-in-law, is coming to play it with him. She told him she would come play one day and he doesn't forget ANYTHING! LOL I tried to tell her that she couldn't just tell him that because he wouldn't be forgetting it. Guess we're going to have to call her over break and get her to come visit.







No comments: