Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our year all wrapped up

This year seems to have flown by. It seems like just a couple of weeks ago when Alex and I were heading out for the movies, only to get up in the middle of the movie and walk out because it was that bad. :) So much has happened, it is hard to just hit the highlights...
It has been a year full of new beginnings, sad endings, births, celebrations, cook outs and dinners with friends, the start of many new relationships and the ending of some others, struggles and successes, major accomplishments and goals met, short outings and long trips, unfortunate news and yet prayers answered, hurdles overcome despite all odds, and most importantly to me is growing closer as a family through it all!!
I love my husband and my family and look forward to a great 2009 with them all.
Happy New Years!!

No comments: