Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just a few of our Christmas moments


The night before Christmas Eve we had our Christmas get together with Alex's dad's family and this was a picture taken of us.
Left to Right: Alex, Ashton, Andy (Alex's dad), Me & Maddie, Debby (Alex's mom) & Clint (Alex's brother)

When we got home, we found a package that had been left for Ashton from some "friends" of ours. It was a nice little drum and a pair of cymbals. Ashton decided that before bed he, Alex and Maddie needed to "play band". So, of course, I couldn't resist another picture.

I'm not TOTALLY sure which of the three are MORE in to the "playing band". (Check out Alex's face!!) LOL

Christmas Eve, Alex had to work for a little while, so the kids and I went to my grandparents' house to visit for a while. We had a nice time and it was good to ge to see them. A few years ago, we started a little tradition and we have dinner with Alex's parents and the kids open their presents there. They had a great time playing and seeing what they got. Ashton was particularly excited about his "I Spy" Cars book.

And Alex was pretty pleased with RockBand. And let me just tell you.... we have played and played and played. He thinks he is a pro at it now. LOL


Before we headed home, we decided to take a family picture. We don't seem to get too many of these and I want to cherish them as long as I can possibly get the kids to cooperate! So, this is our Christmas Eve photo for this year. And trust me, there were some FUNNY ones, but this is one of the more tasteful and semi cute ones.


Christas morning, the kids got up EARLY. Alex was NOT pleased with that. As you all know, Alex treasures his sleep and doesn't seem to ever get enough of it in his book. The kids were just so excited that they couldn't wait.

I think I took about 100+ pictures over the course of three days, but thought I'd spare you all that. This is just a couple of cute ones showing how excited they were. Ashton loves his "tracing thing" that Santa brought and Maddie loves her computer to do her letters that Alex and I got her. All and all it was a wonderful few days packed with lots of family and friends. I hope that you all had just as good of a Christmas as we did!!
Much love,
The Perrys

No comments: