Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa and his Reindeer

This past Saturday, Santa and his live 8 reindeer we at Providence to visit. I had to run to JoAnn's to pick up a few things, so I talked Alex in to taking the kids to visit and HOPEFULLY get their picture made with Santa.


We managed to get there right as it was opening and surprisingly, there was not many people there at all. It was great. We got in and out and were on our way.




Ashton and Maddie thought the reindeer were neat, but didn't want to get too close. Any one that knows our kids, knows they only like animals from a distance.





Here is a shot of the reindeer. Alex and I were amazed at how large their antlers were. (And yes, Katrina, I was one of those people that didn't get up to the fence to take my pictures.... LOL)



Finally, we got in line to see Santa and get the kids picture. Well, as you can see.... Alex and I had to have our picture taken too.

On an exciting note....

We have been telling Maddie that Santa would be taking her passy when he came on Christmas Eve and leaving her presents instead. She knows that is where Ashton's went and has been fine with it. Well, on Saturday morning when we told her we were going to go see Santa she ran to her room, got her passy and said that she was going to give it to him so he would bring her presents. I really didn't think that she would go through with it, but while we were in line to see him, she told me to get it out of my "poppit" aka pocket and give it to him for her. It was cute! So far, she has done great. The first two days it took her a long time to fall asleep, but since then, she has been a super big girl. YEAH!!!!!!!

No comments: