Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gymnastics Recital Practice

Maddie has been taking gymnastics for several months now and she enjoys it. She has still only gotten one star for her performance BUT she is slowly improving. It still kills Alex and I both that no matter how much we try to help her she can't do a cartwheel to save her life! :(

With their recital just around the corner, they have pretty much focused on practicing their routine. This week the moms (since there aren't any dads that come watch) were asked to come in and watch them run through their routine a couple of times. The girls are doing fairly well with it. Its a lot to remember at their age. I can't wait to see how it goes the night of in front of all those people on a big stage in their adorable little HOT PINK outfits!!!! I can't wait.


Here are a couple of pictures I got from their practice run through on Monday.


I think its funny that I caught Maddie like this in her roll.



Its so cute to watch the little girls shaking their booties in this part. Not sure how much the dads will like it though!!



Maddie always looks scared when its time for her partner to do her cartwheel over her.


Yet her partner doesn't even pay attention when Maddie does hers. LOL


The girls recital is in June so I'll be posting again soon with lots of cute little dressed up pictures!!! I can't wait to see how cute they are. :D

No comments: