Friday, May 13, 2011

Hold Me


Last week, Maddie and I were listening to Way FM in the car and "Hold Me" by Jamie Grace came on. We both were semi singing along and when I got home I immediately looked on their website to check out the name of the song and went to Itunes to get it. Every since I put it on my ipod, Maddie has been begging to hear it the second we get in the car and then start it over again the minute it ends. She loves it!


Alex and I are both amazed at how well she has picked up the words and so quickly. She usually gets shy when we talk about it or stop to watch her sing. Tonight we were driving home from dinner and she agreed that I could video her, so I jumped at the opportunity. I couldn't resist sharing it. She is so dang adorable!!!


I am kind of thinking that she could probably go ahead and try out for the praise band at church. I'm sure that Sarah would share the stage in kids church every now and then! :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE THIS!! For some reason I couldn't see this when I first got to your site. I am SO impressed that she knows all the words! We need to get her on stage for SURE!! :) It is so encouraging to me to see the kids enjoying worship and coming up to me later to show me how they know the words to the songs. It is no wonder that God loves His little children so much! So much of Himself is revealed through them and so much glory is given to Him through them. What a blessing!

katreed26minqgym said...

That is just adorable!!


Katrina