Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dax turned ONE!

It is hard to believe that Dax is already one!!!! It seems like he was just born a few months ago. Where has the time gone?!?!

Sunday, we went to Casey's after church to hlep her finish getting ready for the party. The kids immediately started playing and having a good time. I helped my sister with a few things and then fed Dax his lunch and got him dressed for the party. The cake that my sister had done turned out really cute. Candy Dollar always does a great job on her cakes!!

Here are a couple of shots I got of Dax with his cake. He was not happy that he didn't get to play with his candle, so we had to sing quickly and let him dig in. Using his hands didn't work well for him, so someone gave him a spoon and he went to town. It was cute!

Addison did most of the present unwrapping and Dax hung out in front of her to check out the toys. He racked up on some cool stuff, especially clothes. This is one of the only pictures I got since he was piled up in the middle of everything.
I think it turned out to be a cute party and we were glad we got to be apart of it!

No comments: