Friday, July 22, 2011

Monkey Joe's

Wednesday, the kids and I met Katrina and her kids in Rivergate to take the kids to Monkey Joe's. We've never been there but I'm up for trying just about anything. It was set up differently than Pump It Up, but otherwise, basically the same thing. The kids had a good time sliding on this particular slide.

Maddie wanted me to get a picture of her every time she went down. :-)

The boys had a pretty good time with it too. Kaleb was the only one brave enough to go down head first though.

Kaleigh picked a different slide, but she still had fun.
One big difference in Monkey Joe's and Pump It Up was the games they had all along the walls. I'm usually the one that tells the kids no, we're here to jump so lets jump but not Katrina. She started passing out dollars for games to all the kids, so then I followed suit.... peer pressure will get ya every time. LOL The kids really enjoy it, which is all that mattered. After some lunch, Katrina and I managed to get a little shopping in too, so it was all and all a good day!

No comments: