Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Swimming with the Romers

Monday, the Romer's were in town and we met at Jimmy Floyd to swim. Ashton and Maddie were so excited they asked about a million times when could we leave to go meet them. Finally we all get to the pool and they had a great time!

Maddie and Addison had tons of fun playing together and splashing each other in the face with the water.



Daxton just wanted his daddy the whole time.

And I have no idea how I managed to not get a picture of Ashton. He was playing so hard the entire time, I guess I just missed him.


We did have a few BIG happenings that day though! Most importantly though, BOTH of my kids finally made it down the big slides (which really aren't that big, but to them they are)!!!!! Ashton even did it without his float on and me having to catch him every time! It was fantastic. I was super proud of the kids and they were extremely excited about telling Daddy when we got home. :-)

No comments: