Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ashton is excited!!

Yesterday, I was on a mission to get some things sewn that I'd been putting off. I got quite a bit done. Just lacking a few things now. I'm super excited!! After I put Maddie to bed last night, I started on Ashton's new sleepmat cover for preschool. He asked to stay up and help, so I let him. He was so excited!! After I got it done, he wanted me to put it on his mat and let him try it out. As you can see from the picture, he loves it!!

He loves it so much that he laid down on it while I was cleaning up all my mess and FELL ASLEEP! I decided to just leave him, for two reasons, 1) he has gotten heavy and his room is upstairs, so that is a haul and 2) I wanted Alex to see how cute he was all curled up in the floor sleeping on his new mat cover.

**If you know anyone in need of a sleepmat cover, send them to my website.****

www.maddiemoosboutique.com

No comments: