Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend of Creativity

Saturday and Sunday turned out to be very crafty days for Alex and I. We spent a lot of time in "Alex's Shop", better known as the garage. I continued to work on the castle for Maddie's room. I began by cutting out the windows, painting part of the castle and staining the door to have a wood grain look to it. I'm excited with it so far. It just needs some dressing up now.

Alex, on the other hand, started working on a set of cornhole boards. I have to say, I did assist some on that also. I made the cornhole bag, which happen to be a very important part of the game. Without them, you couldn't play. I even made a "monogrammed" set for Alex. How many people can say they have a set of monogrammed cornhole bags?? LOL

All and all it was a nice, fun filled family weekend. We were super glad to have Alex back home!!!

No comments: