Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playdate with Landon and Kasie

Today, Landon and Kasie, from church, came over to play with us. Ashton and Maddie both woke up super excited. They love having other kids over to play. They wanted to stay outside the entire time. They jumped on the trampoline, rode on the tractor and in Maddie's new jeep and then we hooked up the sprinkler for them to cool off. It was just so hot. We brought them in for lunch and then it was right back out for some popsicles and then more trampoline time. They had a good time.

Tonight, our every other Wendesday night women's group meets at our house. I've really enjoyed the series so far. I've been amazed, as I've been doing the daily studies, how much they have spoken to me with regard to things going on in my every day life. I've gotten answers to situations that I was unsure as to what I should do. How great is that?!!

No comments: