Monday, July 21, 2008

Has it been that long? WOW!

As I sit here, I'm thinking about how excited and nervous I was 7 years ago today. It was a VERY hectic day, but at the end of it all, I was married and super excited. Alex and I started out as friends working at the same grocery store. It slowly progressed to more and we began dating in July 1996. We were inseparable. We went to school together, worked together and hung out all the time. Don't get me wrong, we've had a lot of ups and downs over the years!! We've been through me working full time while he finished school, the death of my Granny (whom I was very close to), building our first home from the ground up, having our first child after a long time trying to get pregnant, then Alex having to go away for a month on job training immediately after he was born, a job layoff not too many months later, more training away from home, a second child, and another move while still having the first house. It is amazing how you can go through so many things together and how much you grow with one another through it all. I love Alex more and more every day. He is the most loyal friend you will ever have, a fabulous husband and an amazing dad. I couldn't have asked for a better partner.


I love you Alex and Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments: