Monday, August 15, 2011

Centennial Park

After a visit to Antique Archaeology, we took the kids over to Centennial Park to play. I got some super cute pictures of them playing. They both had their moments of "posing" which I couldn't help but share, but they were pretty comical.

We walked over to the parthenon and then on the way back we did some FAMILY cartwheels. Yes, I said family. We all took our turn. Here are a couple of Maddie's which are finally looking like cartwheels and not some unrecognizable mess. Ashton wouldn't do his where I could take a picture, but he did a fairly good job too.


I did a picture of Alex that I had all intentions of posting but I think he might kill me, so I better not. We had a great afternoon just hanging out with the kids and then Alex and Ashton headed out for Alex's hockey game and Maddie and I ended the night with some girl time. :-) I couldn't ask for a better Saturday!

No comments: