Monday, August 8, 2011

More of Ashton's first time on the ice.......

Maddie and I dropped the boys off at the rink to go get dressed while we wasted some time. Its a little too chilly to sit there when you don't have to. I couldn't help but get a picture of them rolling their gear in together. It was too cute!

All suited up to take the ice. You can't really see but he has a HUGE grin going under there. :-)


Alex couldn't be happier right here!

Stretching together. Yes, they did it all!

Ashton beat Alex up off the ice and took off to get the puck. It was cute!
Water break

Waiting on Alex to pass him the puck.

I just thought this one was cute.

Ashton even played a little against the goalie on Alex's team which he thought was just so cool, especially when he scored!!

The team even let him warm up with them before the game. It was a little hard for mommy to have him out there with all those big guys and pucks flying around, but I survived and so did he.


This is just a start to all the hockey blogs to come!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These pictures are great! I'm sure Ashton had a blast. Will he have games? I'll have to come watch him sometime!