Friday, August 5, 2011

Kaleb and Kaleigh come to hang out

Today, I watched Kaleb and Kaleigh while Erik and Katrina went to get her a new car. It wasn't that long ago that Alex and I did some car shopping and taking the kids wasn't so fun as I recall. I told Katrina I could take the kids home with me and that way she wouldn't have to worry about that part. She was a little hestitant (because she hates to bother people) but Erik jumped on the offer. :p

Kaleb spent most of his time playing hockey in the garage, so I didn't get any pictures of him. However, Kaleigh immediately came in and went to Maddie's closet for her shoes. She pretty much wore every pair at some point today. Maddie told me later that she shouldn't have to clean her closet back up since Kaleigh was the one that messed it up. LOL How do you argue with that one?!?!

I couldn't help but share these two pictures.


Maddie's rainboots, which look just like hers.

And after getting bored with Maddie's shoes, she moved to Ashton's closet and got his rainboots to wear. Who needs toes, when you have someone else's shoes?!?!

We had a lot of fun playing today. We played with Minnie, watched some cartoons and I even let experience her first sewing lesson while Maddie took a nap. I have to say that her first lesson was much better than the one I had with her mother, so there is hope for Kaleigh after all!!! LOL

No comments: