Saturday, August 27, 2011

Women's Slumber Party

Alex had a work trip this week to California, so the kids and I were on our own. A couple of the girls from group decide we should have a slumber party. Sounded like a good idea to me! After bible study, we made cookie dough egg rolls and they were FANTASTIC!!!! I took a picture to share!

After some sweets, Katrina, Sarah and I just hung out. We had a good time. We taught Sarah how to play marbles, which Katrina SWEARS she will never play with her again. She even went as far as to say that she was going to burn the board at her house to keep from having to ever play with her. LOL. Once Katrina had had enough, we moved on to watching Mr. Deeds. Sarah has never seen the movie and wanted to watch something funny. We piled in my room and got it started. Sarah laughed and laughed and I laughed so much at her and Katrina that my ABS were hurting. We had a fun night! It will definitely be something we will do again. Thanks for the fun girls!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just read this for the first time and laughed as I replayed it in my head. Ha! Too much fun. We really do need to do it again soon! :)