Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Lunchtime

Friday, I went to eat lunch for the first time this year with the kids. They have both been asking a lot but we were waiting until Maddie wasn't crying at school anymore. She had a much better week so I agreed to go.

Ashton's class eats before Maddie's so I met him and he wanted to go outside and eat. The school has a few picnic tables set up right outside under a few trees, so we sat there while he ate. I asked him why he didn't want to introduce me to his new friends and he said, "I just don't think you really want to meet them. Some are pretty wild." LOL After a short wait, it was time for Maddie's class to eat. I walked to the cafeteria with her and she was happy to introduce me to all her friends. They were a sweet little group and Maddie and I had a nice little visit. I walked her back to class after lunch and then I headed back home.

No comments: