Monday, June 20, 2011

Day at the zoo

Today, we made a trip to the zoo and joined up with some friends. This is the first time we've taken advantage of the membership that Ashton won in his school's fundraiser but I think that we will get some good use out of it. :-)
Here is Maddie crossing over the bridge at the playground.

Kaleigh looks so enthusiastic here! LOL

Ashton hardly slowed down long enough for me to get any pictures of him, but I did manage to get this one of him running over to where I was. I'll take it!

My sweet girl handing me a daisy, my fave.

Two of my favorite people, after some lunch in a great little shaded area with a fabulous breeze on a REALLY hot and steamy day.

This anteater is just the weirdest looking thing to me. I don't get it. Its crazy!

The kids learning about ostrich eggs and feeling zebra skin.

Ashton and Kaleb

Katrina and Kaleigh checking out the zebras.

Our silly little crew!

No comments: