Sunday, June 26, 2011

Maddie is taking a hip hop class!!

Maddie has been doing a LOT of dancing lately around the house or in the car. She has some rhythm and so Alex mentioned that we should sign her up for dance. Of course, then he immediately started second guessing that choice. LOL I wasn't totally sold on the idea because I wasn't sure I wanted to commit to another class on potentially another day of the week. I figured I'd think on it and we'd decide in the fall when classes started back. On Monday, the summer session of classes started where she has been taking gymnastics. I had signed her up for the five week session of gymnastics already in order for her to work on some things she still hasn't mastered. While we were hanging out waiting on her class to finish, on Tuesday afternoon, one of the moms and I got to talking about the hip hop class. They had a summer class about to start so Alex told me to go ahead and sign her up. Its a great way to try out a new class and decide if its something you want to do since its only five weeks. Maddie was super excited! Thursday evening, she had her first class and it was very basic. Maddie acted a little shy, but we're hoping that next time she will be more comfortable! Here is a little clip of her first night.




Who knows, maybe I might pick up a thing or two from her?!?!? LOL I have NO rhythm whatsoever!!!!

No comments: