Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fun Friday

Thursday afternoon, the kids and I went to Cool Springs and met Casey to pick up Addison. She has been wanting to play with Ashton and Maddie and so we planned a sleepover since we would be going to their house on Saturday for Addison's birthday party. The kids were all excited.


I like to do extra fun things when Addison comes to visit since we don't get to do it very often. They don't have a Pump It Up near them so I figured that would be a fun thing for them to do and would help them release some of their energy too, which is a bonus for me! Friday morning I let them play around the house while I got a few things done and then we headed out.


Addison needed a little extra help getting going. After this round, she opted to just keep riding along with Maddie instead. :-)
I think they probably went down the slides atleast a hundred times. I am not sure they spent more than ten minutes on all the other items combined. They were in heaven with just that!

Addison surprised me asking if she could climb the wall. I told her maybe later and she came right back with those watering eyes and said but sissy I really want to climb the wall. I said okay thinking there is no way she'd really do it and she did!!! I was impressed!


She didn't make it all the way up, but she sparked Ashton and Maddie to want to try.

Maddie didn't go but a few pegs and wanted off and Ashton went twice and this was the highest he made it.

They had a great time and were absolutely beat when we got home. Hopefully, Addison will get to come back for another visit soon! We enjoyed having her here.

No comments: