Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


This morning, the kids and I got up and made cinnamon rolls for Alex for father's day. We woke him up and Maddie couldn't wait to give him his gift. She literally stood at the bathroom door watching him brush his teeth, she was so excited. Why, I'm not sure. LOL Once he got dressed, they gave him his gifts and then sat down with him to eat breakfast while I finished getting ready for church. The kids both wanted to say the blessing so they each took a turn and said the sweetest things! It makes my heart melt!

This is Alex and the kids before we left for church. Alex is a fantastic daddy! Ashton and Maddie are very blessed to have him. He works so hard and I can never thank him enough for that!!

They each had to have their pictures separately.
Here is Alex and the kids yesterday laying on the hammock that we got for him. Since it was pouring down rain, they just tried it out in the garage. :-)

No comments: