Friday, June 10, 2011

Maddie's 1st Recital

Maddie had her first gymnastics recital tonight. She has been working on the routine for several months now and couldn't wait to wear the outfit with a grass skirt as she likes to call it. After dinner, we rolled her hair and then began the process of putting it up and added the twenty something bobby pins and half a can of hair spray! She was loving every minute of it though. She even got to put a TAD BIT of make up on. Daddy's wasn't very happy about that, but he made an exception! Here is the finally product from the side. I wasn't sure how well it would hold up but it did!
The girls had a couple of rough rehearsals but managed to do a great job tonight! Maddie didn't miss a single thing that I noticed. Alex and I were both VERY proud of her. That is a lot of people to get up in front of at four years old! Heck, I can't do it now and I'm way over four years old!





After the show, we went for ice cream. Here are a few pictures of us afterwards with the flowers that Ashton gave her. It was so cute! He just kept telling her what a good job she'd done and how proud of her he was. Aaaahhhhh!!!!! He is such a good big brother!


This is Casey (aka KK), Dax and Ashton right before the show.

I couldn't resist this one. I love Addison's pose! Normally she will not look at the camera at all but off in any other directions. Tonight, she looked at me but added the pose instead! Its great!!!!

No comments: