Thursday, June 9, 2011

Favorites

On our way home on Saturday, Alex and I talked to the kids about our trip and what they enjoyed. I can't remember what all they listed, so I asked the kids again what their favorite parts of our trip were and now I'm going to share their responses.


Ashton said:

He first liked spending time with me and Daddy.

His favorite rides were the roller coasters, especially the one with the broken track (aka Big Thunder Moutain).

He also liked that he got to play with his friends.


Maddie said:

She said that she liked getting her picture made with the characters.

She said her favorite ride was the one with the firework (Soarin). Ashton immediately said, "Maddie, that is the one I threw up on!!"

She also liked the race car ride. (That is extremely funny to me seeing as she cried and talked about how much she didn't enjoy that. LOL)

She was also glad she got to go swimming.

No comments: