Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another FIRST for our house!

For those of you that don't know, each week the movie theater at Providence does free movies for kids at 10am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There is a different movie that plays each week and they aren't the newest movies, but heck, they're free! Today, I took Ashton and Maddie to their first movie. I've never been able to get Ashton to sit down and watch a whole movie at home, so I didn't want to waste money taking him to one at the theater for him to not see the whole thing. Well, today I thought I'd try since it was free and if they didn't cooperate, then at least I wasn't out any money. Ashton was PERFECT! He sat and watched the whole time. Luckily we had some friends there, so Ashton got to watch the whole movie. Maddie, on the other hand, couldn't sit still and didn't care one bit about watching the movie. So, she and I ran to JoAnn's to pick some things up and Ashton stayed and watched the movie. Next time, Maddie will have to have a babysitter for sure!!

No comments: