Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Tuesday, I got out of the house and headed for a day of shopping. For those of you that know Katrina Reed, you know she doesn't really do early, so we left at 9am. Not too early, but not too late.... Rivergate, here we come! I had some shopping to do for a baby shower that my sister and I are hosting for our sister-in-law, Courtney, and also for Maddie's birthday. Katrina said she really didn't NEED anything and was just going because she doesn't pass up a chance to shop!! Wonder how that turned out for her?! LOL.

We got to the mall about 9:40 and it doesn't open until 10am, so we headed for Tj Maxx instead. Of course, that was delayed because there was a bright red sign flashing at us. Krispy Kreme here we come! You can't pass up the hot sign!!!

After a sugar rush, we were off for some real shopping. Tj Maxx proved to be a good stop. We found a great little quilt for Maddie's new bedroom decor and some other random things. Now off to the mall for the real deal!! Katrina didn't really buy much... go figure... leave it to me to spend the money. I, on the other hand, found tons of stuff. I was really on a mission with no children, so I had to find a lot.

We finished up there, but you can't leave Rivergate without some Olive Garden for lunch. We both like it, but don't eat there enough. Perfect choice! After lunch, we headed back to Hendersonville for one more stop at Home Goods before heading back toward the house. I found a massive amount for Maddie's room there and I'm totally excited. I can't wait to get it all put together and ready for her. She is going to love it! The perfect little girls' castle!!! The day basically wrapped up around 3 in the afternoon. Alex was beyond ready. All he could see was dollar signs. LOL

All and all it was a great day! Can't wait to do it again. Set a date Katrina!

No comments: