Friday, June 20, 2008

We're heading into a packed weekend.

Today, Alex only had to work until just before lunch. It was nice having him home early to help with the kids. The three of them went upstairs, leaving me to do some much needed cleaning. They enjoyed a movie and the kids had a picnic lunch, while Daddy continues his fasting. So far he is doing a great job and I'm very proud of him. I, meanwhile, managed to get a lot accomplished and I'm really excited about that.

Tomorrow, our family heads to Summertown. It is a small town just outside of Lawrenceburg. We're joining the rest of my family in celebrating my niece, Addison's, first birthday!! We're all excited about getting to spend some time with them, which we don't get to do often enough. Then Sunday, Casey (my sister) and I are hosting a baby shower at my house for our sister-in-law, Courtney. It is going to be exciting!! I'm sure there will be tons of pictures to come from both events.

No comments: