Saturday, June 14, 2008

Girls' Night Out

Late yesterday afternooon, Alex left for a Men's Retreat with the guys from our church. They've gone camping. I'm very curious to hear about this "male bonding" when he gets home later today. The kids have been asking "where's Daddy?" all morning. They aren't used to him being gone over night.

I also had the opportunity to get out myself last night. Grammy & Papa Andy came over and played with the kids and Mommy got a girls' night out. I went to dinner with several other girls and NO KIDS. It was nice to sit through an entire meal without the interruptions. I don't get to do that much! I also had a great time just chatting and catching up with them. We don't get to sit down and just talk much with everyone's busy schedules. Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: