Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daddy has been away for work.

Monday, Alex had to get up and go to a work conference in Cool Springs that was scheduled to be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So, Monday was just like any other day. He went to work there and came home. I went to a Mary Kay party for a free facial and when I got home Ashton started laughing. He looked at me and so calmly said, "Mommy, I like clowns. You look like one!". Yes, my eye shadow was so bold that my 3 yr old son thought I looked like a clown. Needless to say, I will not be doing a repeat on that make up. LOL.
Tuesday, Alex had to get up super early and head back to Cool Springs but was also required to stay over night instead of getting to come home. Yeah for me!!! So, the kids and I spent the morning running errands, took naps and we met some friends from church at the pool for a swim. Then loaded back up to head over to meet Daddy for a QUICK dinner and then he had to get back to work. It was a very hectic afternoon/evening for us.

Wednesday, the kids and met some other friends from church at the park to play. We packed a picnic lunch and had a really nice time. Maddie loved the swings. They were just her level and she enjoyed being able to get on and off all by herself. We will have to fix our swings at home now, so that she can do it there!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I will have tons to tell after the busy weekend we're in for. Stay tuned.....

No comments: