Monday, June 30, 2008

Mommy's MMO (Monday Morning Out)

This morning, I got to get out for some Mommy time. I dropped the kids off at Grammy's house for some play time and Mommy went for some playtime of her own. I ran a couple of errands with no kids. Much faster, let me tell you. After that, I met Jamie, Katrina & Tiffany for pedicures. I have to say that these had to be the fastest pedicures any of us have ever had. It was nice to just hang out with some friends though. Who cares if the pedicures were the best?! The company was! Aaahhh.... Next it was off to Cozumel's for some lunch. We had a ton of time to really chat and enjoy each others' company. It wa nice! We've not had "girl time" in a while. It was much needed!! The morning ended with a little bit of boutique shopping and then it was time for me to get back to the kids for naptime. I caught up on some tv time and enjoyed some P & Q (peace & quiet). What a nice end to a fabulous morning?!

Alex we all miss you!!! We hope you enjoy your trip, but hurry back!

No comments: